Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By gEkX
Ordered a custom name tag and no ghost patches from Kathy. Very accurate and super quality. She had them made and shipped to me in two days! Couldn't be happier with this purchase. I recommend her to anyone looking for some patches.
By Gareee
I also just got another custom nametag from Kathy, and it arrived in just a few days, and looks perfect.
By gEkX
That's weird man. I ordered my patches during the "busy" season and received them in the mail a couple days later. Honestly the postal system likes to take their sweet azz time around holidays.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By 06VenomGT
I ordered a no ghost patch and custom name patch through Ebay on 10/27 and she shipped it out the next day; had them in time for Halloween. However, I've waited 3 weeks for a no ghost embroidered cap with custom name embroidery on the back ($20 plus shipping) and did not hear from Kathy until Monday where she said the hat is still being worked on. Hopefully I'll see it soon so that I can show you the cap.

Sent from my DROID2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By IPv6Freely
I ordered a GB2 name patch from her a while back. I hear her GB1 name patches aren't great (and her GB2 logo patches are pretty piss-poor), but even if they aren't perfectly accurate, until somebody is able to provide the correct font for jojo, Katarra8 is the best thing available for GB2 name badges.

Heres mine, along with some other goodies I had bought around the same time:
By Tim Keierleber
I ordered a custom name patch and a standard GB1 no ghost logo patch four days ago and they were in my hands today, i will definitely order from her again
By egie
I ordered a custom name patch over the summer, it was great quality and took it about four-five days to show up. I was very pleased with it and still am.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By 06VenomGT
Back in October, I ordered my name patch and GB1 patch and I received them in 4 days. I then ordered a cap with the GB1 logo and my name embroidered on the back for $20...no cap as of today and no responses to emails. Fortunately, that was not prepaid.
By DarkSpectre
All my dealings with her have been outstanding. I've placed numerous orders and always had product in hand in less than a week. sometimes within 2 to 3 days after ordering. She even did an amazing job with the custom Columbus Ghostbusters patches we ordered last season. It sucks that a few folks had bad experiences because overall Kat sells quality stuff with fast shipping
By GB:A Rich
Welp, I finally got my patches, they are awesome and she did throw in 4 extra for the delay.
By Gareee
Did she say why the order was lost, or give any explanation or apology?
By GB:A Rich
As I said in an earlier post, she sited the fire as the main hold up as she had to close the patch shop. Which is fine, but other members of my group ordered their name patches through her around about the time she said she had closed up shop and they received them pretty quickly. Also it turned out she had lost the artwork I had sent her, which is fine. These things happen. But I would have liked to have received a few emails about the status of my order and the problems she was having with it rather then hear about it via other GBfans members or having to pester her for an answer.

Ultimately, I hope this was an isolated incident. I'm very happy with the patches. And my only gripe would be a lack of communication on her part, but her work is sound.
By Gareee
I missed the coment about a fire. I've ordered from her in the past, and just wanted to make sure she was still reliable.
By Pagz
Ordered 15 custom patches on the 8th of March. When I prompted Katara for an update on my order Status on March 22nd, she returned my email saying that the patches would ship on Monday the 26th of March. As of Thursday April the 19th the patches have not arrived. I sent her an email requesting an update on the status if my shipment on April 12th, and again on April 18th. I have received no responses. I had required the patches for Fan Expo Vancouver this weekend to complete my new costume. That will no longer be possible unfortunately. Hopefully they will arrive in time for the Calgary Comic Expo at the end of the month. I will be quite put out if they do not. I would prefer not to have to go to paypal to get my money back, but if I have not heard back from her by Monday I won't have a choice :(
By Pagz
I just received this response:
Sorry for the delay, but I've been in the middle of moving back into my house -- had a fire some months back and now it's sorta ready to get back into it.... I'll have them out on Monday for you.

Again, sorry for the delay but it's been insane here at the moment.
Kath6y

This was my reply:
While I appreciate that you've been busy, you really shouldnt have told me you were sending them on the 26th of March then. I required those patches for 2 conventions I was attending this month. It's too late now for fan expo this weekend, but I'll have to insist that you send the patches express today. I have to have them by tuesday if I'm to use them at the Calgary comic expo which i will be leaving for on Thursday morning at 5am.
By Pagz
Needless to say I'm pretty angry to find out that nearly a month after she told me she had shipped the patches they have, in fact, not even been sent yet.
By Pagz
So here's an update. That last email I sent her was on the 20th of April. I received no response. On the 23rd of April I sent her a follow up email:

I need to know if you've sent those patches express and when they will arrive. I have to know if they'll make it here in time for Wednesday or if I'll need to dry clean my old costume for the comic expo this weekend. If you have not sent the patches express as I requested we will have to discuss some manner of discount when I return from the Calgary comic expo.

I received a response from her today:

I am still trying to unpack and find everything I need to finish your order.... I'd need another 15 hours to finish everything at that time, so no, the patches have not gone out...

EVERYTHING I own is currently boxed up and I'm trying to find what I need to take care of your order.... I'll send some extra patches for you later OR I'll send a refund now.

Kathy

So now it seems that the patches haven't even been made yet. On the 23rd of March she lead me to believe that not only were the patches done, but that they would ship the following Monday. I have nothing but sympathy for the difficulties she must be facing after the fire, but this is inexcusable. There is no reason in the world for her to have lied to me about the status of my order. I have asked for a refund and will not be doing business with her in the future. Such a shame.
By Pagz
I have received my refund. Very disappointed. Won't be dealing with Katara again. Absolutely no excuse for lying to a customer like that.
By bpontheair
We've used Kathy for our franchise patches before, and we were very pleased with them. However, we might have just moved any future business away from her.

We had a couple of people buy our patches from her, yet were not affiliated with our franchise. They wear them out in public, and thanks to a couple of "bad egg" ex-members, we asked Kathy to not sell them to the public a few months ago. We didn't want anyone "posing" as an ALGB member and potentially causing a blemish on our reputation with charitable groups within our state.

She agreed to make them private. However, I just found out another person here on GBFans asked her to make them public again, even though he is not part of our group, and none of us know him. She did exactly that, and now people we don't know are wearing our patch again.

I asked her about it last night, and she has since removed our patch from public sale again. However, our trust was violated by making our patch public again. I don't know if I can directly blame her since she didn't realize this buyer was not one of us, or if I can blame the buyer for making her think he was one of us.

Either way, we're not happy with the situation.
By Gareee
It could well be that other person was posing as an "official member" so they could obtain your patch. With no secure site log on for proof, anyone could pose to be a member.
By bpontheair
Indeed. I'm just not happy with her opening it up again after I made the initial agreement with her to close it off to the public. I told her we'd buy in bulk instead of individually, but now this has happened.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Skyknight
bpontheair wrote:Indeed. I'm just not happy with her opening it up again after I made the initial agreement with her to close it off to the public. I told her we'd buy in bulk instead of individually, but now this has happened.
Well, she still has patches from some other groups for sale on ebay. But it never occured to me why'd anyone not in those groups want one of them, except if it was a fan out of the state that's on the patch. But after the story you've told of someone posing as one of you to trick Kathy to sell your patches to public again, I'm shocked that there are such a******s who call themselfes Ghostbusters fans.
I'd recommend all the other GB groups that had their patches made by her to contact her and tell her not to sell any of them in public anymore.
By IPv6Freely
Skyknight wrote:But it never occured to me why'd anyone not in those groups want one of them, except if it was a fan out of the state that's on the patch.
Some people collect them. Buying to wear though... that takes a special kind of dick. :walterpeck:
By Ernest Reid
she rocks got 20 name patches and some custom logo patches done for a decent price i recommend her .

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]