By Smokey7486
I'm going for a GB1 trap and pedal. The plan is to add as many real parts as possible, I've already sourced out most of the parts from etsy sellers.

For now it will be a belt hanger, but I want to eventually add sound and light and a smoker to it. I just got a trap holster from heavy props on ebay. I'm slowly piecing everything together. This is my first kit build so I hope it turns out ok.
tobycj wrote: February 17th, 2022, 4:44 pm My trap build thread on here might be useful for you to refer to, as that was with a BoK kit. Mine ended up pretty heavy, probably too heavy for a belt hanger really
I saw your thread and it helped me decide to get the BOK kit. I wish I had the skill to build one like yours. It came out perfect!
Thanks!That was the first large prop I'd ever done, so just take your time with it would be my advice and it should turn out great! Try and plan exactly what you want to do first too, I did some of my stuff on the fly and it ended up with more work as a result. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions while you're doing yours though :)
Smokey7486 liked this
tobycj wrote: February 18th, 2022, 2:57 am Thanks!That was the first large prop I'd ever done, so just take your time with it would be my advice and it should turn out great! Try and plan exactly what you want to do first too, I did some of my stuff on the fly and it ended up with more work as a result. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions while you're doing yours though :)
Will do buddy thanks again!
tobycj liked this
    Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]