hey everyone
so im excited to soon be starting a TC trap build with the release function for the cartridge. ive seen some nice build threads on here for putting the traps together but i was wondering if anybody had any recommendations on kits for lights and door mechanics?
i spoke with charlesworth dynamics on etsy and he explained his kit is not the best fit for a TC kit... was wondering if anybody had another kit in mind or had ever combined those 2 kits.
i appreciate any help and tips. thanks
J
I found a kit by Ghost Mech 852 on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ghostmech852/) that should be at my door tomorrow. The seller is pretty knowledgeable and makes slight modifications to fit each of the popular trap kits out there. There's also a kit on Etsy by seller ElettricZan which is a bit less expensive that has similar functionality.

I'll be posting about the install of my Ghost Mech kit as part of my Throwing Chicken build (gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48980 in the next couple weeks once I have time to tweak the code a bit and get it installed.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]