By sietsema02
I'm in the process of restoring my Kenner ghost trap thanks to a fellow members excellent 3d files but I need to replace the hose can anyone point me in the direction I need to go?
By egon901
Measure the inside diameter of where the hose enters either the pedal or the door opening contraption. If you have a pair of calipers, use the smaller pair on the back of the head to measure the inside of the hole. If not, use a ruler and don't use the zero mark to start from. Use one of the higher numbered marks to start your measurement just so you are a little more accurate. Then go onto your favorite shopping site and try to find the closest outer diameter (OD) to your measurement. Most times, OD is measured in millimeters, so your results could only be in that. Use an online conversion calculator if you need one. I hope I explained it enough for you to follow along. Not sure how long you'd need for it though, so you're on your own with that.
By GBfan77
I'm doing a similar restoration job. here's what I did. The hose Aqua-life Deluxe Airline Tubing. Its used in fish tanks and is the same thickness as the original hose and I bought it at walmart. I think it's silicone so it's very flexible and it's not as ridged as the original. To make it look like the original, and for added strength, I covered it with yellow 1/4inch FLEXO PET Expandable Braided Sleeving. It was originally intended for my Spirit Halloween Spengler Pack project but it was the wrong size(I needed 1/2 inch). Fortunately I was able to use it here.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]