For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By #1EgonFan
Any Ghostbusters fans near Cartersville/Rome/Kennesaw in Georgia? I would love to make local friends that are Ghostbusters fans.
By idlecrush
I used to live in that area but I'm in Richmond, VA now. I graduated high school from Harrison High in Kennesaw.

Good luck finding folks in your area!

Kristen
By doctorevil30564
Hoping more folks from our area show up. I still think it would be great if enough of us showed up so we can form our own group.

EDIT: ran into enough like minded folks, and we're in the process of creating our own group for North Georgia.
Last edited by doctorevil30564 on March 24th, 2018, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masterson liked this
By BatmanALL
Hi! I'm near Savannah stationed at Fort Stewart!

I wrote the georgiaghostbusters fb page but they never wrote back. No idea if they're active or not. I know there is a group called the North Georgia GB up near you. They're about 5 hours away from me :-(
By Dove
Hey Ga. busters! I am trying to amass a bunch of us to do a theater event in Savannah (Pooler) when Afterlife comes out. I've already got a few on the lest but it would be awesome to have a large presence and make the premier AWESOME! Anyone interested?

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]