For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
It's been a long time coming but the wife and I are looking into kick-starting the franchise here. We're attending our first con (in GB garb) over the weekend and am quite motivated to continue flashing the name. Ideally, we want to find time to attend parades, cons, charities, walks, drives, and hospital visits. I'm hoping that there are people hiding in the wood work in the area, but I haven't seen a thing. There are groups in Detroit, K-Zoo, and Flint. I guess it's only right that we get one going in our corner.

I plan on posting our pics here as we attend outings. Should be exciting!
Full-Roaming-Vapor wrote:Congratulations, you two! Have fun with it. Are you designing logos and setting up a fan page?
Thanks buddy! Yeah, we are designing something. I just need to take time to finish it lol. We also are going to create a Facebook but only after the logo is complete :)
Venkman's Swagger wrote:You're welcome dude. Good man!! I expect to be an honorary member :-P
Are you sure? The wife has to tattoo your forehead *snicker* Anyway, once we get patches made, there's a select few that will have one mailed to them :D
Riggs45 wrote:I missed this! YES! HAVE SOME!
:D
Well, this weekend, I have intentions of working on our franchise patch/logo. If I get that far, I'll post them on a poll.
Grimmy GB wrote:.....I'll post them on a poll.
Yes! I love pole matches!! ..........oh wait wrong kind of poll....
JoeLuna33 wrote:
Grimmy GB wrote:.....I'll post them on a poll.
Yes! I love pole matches!! ..........oh wait wrong kind of poll....
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ...UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ! :P
Just a slight update. I've been chatting with a well known patch maker and is pretty much in for making them for us. I just have to get the wife to draw up our simple design. After that, business cards will be developed and a possible banner or sign. We have enough props and knowledge to be successful (I think). We just need to become more familiar with event coordination.

We've also been teaming up with the Motor City Ghostbusters on occasion. They have been extremely welcoming and we've been gracious for them doing so :)
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Dude I'm excited for you guys!! Really looking forward to seeing this be a huge success
Just keep in mind that you have some swag ( :cool: ) coming your way once this is set.
Grimmy GB wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Dude I'm excited for you guys!! Really looking forward to seeing this be a huge success
Just keep in mind that you have some swag ( :cool: ) coming your way once this is set.
You're too kind mate. Thank you!! It'll be pride of place on my suit man
Grimmy GB liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]