For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By cpd507
I'm from Missouri, How 'bout you?
By kadrik
Hi,

Independence area. Should have a pack in a few weeks to a month. Just ordered a complete pack.
By Guyver
Attention Kansas and Missouri Ghostbusters!

March 19th to the 21st we will have a few guests in town from Chicago.
Slimer7 and his lady will be coming into town for a few days and we want to get as many ghostheads together that we can for a few photos and some idea swapping.
Those of you who don't know Slimer7, he is the master behind some of the best props I have seen on this or any gb board.
Here is a shot of one of his p-packs and his new slime blower (both will be coming down with him.)

Drop me a PM and we can start setting a time to do some shots and maybe a dinner night.
Bring your gear and your funny bone. We will have a good time for sure!
By Guyver
Well, today is the last day of the get together. Slimer7 and his lady will be heading out tonight to go back to Chicago.
So if you want a chance to get together and shoot the shit for a bit now is the last chance till Dragon*con.
But to tide everyone over till then.............

More pics of the get together can be seen in my "Guyver's Miscellaneous" section in props.
By SpiderFan2k3
Hey guys. I'm from Ohio, currently, but I may be moving very soon to Cape Girardeau. My fiance had an interview at SEMO yesterday. Anybody near there?
By cpd507
Believe it or not I live about 15mins from there, go there nearly everyday. Also went to college at Southeast University. Go Redhawks!
By cpd507
Went there for 3 yrs., and then dropped out in 2002 and became a cop. Nobody ever accused me of being smart after that!
By Spooky
Well two of you are an hour and a half from me now. I was living in Cape when I went to SEMO; but f*** that school so I'm back in St. Louis at UMSL.
By Cythusly
For the time being I'm also in St. Louis. Dunno what's gonna happen around the beginning of the year though.

-Tyler
By Spooky
Wow closer fans...
Either one of you see a GB around the Fox on Halloween? Cause that was me :p
By Cythusly
Awesome! I was actually working Halloween night, but I plan on being around in gear for next Halloween. If I ever finish my stuff, that is.

-Tyler
By AshmanEck
Yeah, me too. Although, 2009 is the 25th anniversary of GB, so if I don't get it done by next year, then certainly by Halloween 2009...
By Cythusly
Just updating... as of the end of the year I will no longer be in Missouri, I will be moving to northern Illionis. Girlfriend got a job, and I'm moving with her and going to attempt to get out of the pizza business. Goodbye Missouri, hello Illinois!

-Tyler
By ROBOrob77
I thought this was great (see below)! Are there any Missourians interested in dressing up and trying to get a toy drive together in KC for Christmas Season 2008?
jettajeffro wrote:Just got the rest of the pics

With the Fetts

With our local Lara Croft

The toy pile

By ROBOrob77
It would be great if we could get some people in other gear besides ghostbusters; like star wars and other kids favorites. ..Does anyone know how to plan a toy drive?...I'm not the best coordinator, but I guess we have a year to make it happen.
By RA24_4_Me
I am on a pretty massive KC forum, if we can get something official rolling, I can get some people from there to get the word out. I know I could get a couple people dressed like Ash from "Army of Darkness" to come out!

Unfortunately, I am not much of a planner for something like this. I would be happy to help in any way I can though.
By jettajeffro
Just noticed you guys talking about this. One of our team members planned it but I'm not sure what all he did. He works at the toy shop. We had flyers out for awhile around town and he contacted the heads of each club that showed up to get a guarantee they would show up with members. As with all our charities, the idea is to use the costumes to attract attention. Obviously the draw with this toy drive was for parents to bring their kids to get pics with all the characters. The toy shop had a major sale at the same time and so people were buying toys there and putting them in the pile. Also anyone who made a donation got a discount on new stuff in the store. It's probably something you guys would need to plan for next year. You should probably try to find a local independent toy, comic, or card shop to host it at and to have them offer a sale or discount tie-in. All the toys we got were then taken to the collection center for the hospital. We're still working on us being able to take the toys to the children ourselves. There's alot of red tape involved in that with hospital regulations. You usually need someone who works at the hospital to vouch for you.
By RA24_4_Me
I think that we should make a new thread to discuss this.

I also think that I could pull some strings and get permission to hold this event at a fire station in Olathe, if the interest is there. The problem with that is that there really aren't any toy stores near them.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]