Picked up a Spirit proton pack (2018 version) and looking to upgrade it to include new lights and sounds.

Ideally, looking for the sound kit to have all the usual sounds but also to have some of this songs from the soundtrack too.

Is this something I can buy from somewhere? I have no doubt with time I could probably work it out and build my own sound board however time is the issue - along with a 3 year old and work commitments!

Any help appreciated.
stonecoldrmw wrote: April 24th, 2022, 2:43 pm Is this something I can buy from somewhere? I have no doubt with time I could probably work it out and build my own sound board however time is the issue - along with a 3 year old and work commitments!
https://frankengeek.ecwid.com/Electroni ... -c60731097 - be sure to order the pre-2021 electronics for your pack.

Be aware that the stock levels fluctuate frequently. If you're a fb user, follow Frankengeek's page - they post when items are restocked, and are generally very responsive to questions about product and installation. In addition to the excellent PDF instructions on the Frankengeek webpage, he has created easy-to-follow installation videos on his YouTube page.

The sound card included is moddable - just requires an SD card reader and audio files of your choice. I was so happy with my Frankengeek kit that I ordered a new one just to add on the vent functionality and get the constant hum in pack mode.
stonecoldrmw liked this
Thanks for the heads up. I placed orders for multiple items from them over the last couple of days. I am quite excited to get stuck in, just wprried about having the time to do it.

I know Rome wasn't built in a day but I want to do it properly and can't wait!
oidoglr liked this

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]