I've been fiddling with another spirit pack mod and decided to paint it black. I'm not sure what happened but after putting the matte clear finish on the paint webbed up in various spots throughout the pack. Initially I was pretty disgruntled, cursed at the thing, and was ready to start trying to remove it all. After taking a better look at it I actually liked it. It makes it look like the paint is old and peeling or maybe just been worn out over the years. My only concern now is if I should try and factor in whatever this web effect is when I add some weathering and if so how to best go about it over just normal weathering. Other than that this flub on my part, which I'm not sure what caused it, turned out to be something I kinda like. Gives it a little character I suppose. Anything you goofed on that you ended up liking it in the end?
My latest pack, I forgot to paint the exposed motherboard that's between the gun box and cyclotron. At first it was bothering me, but between it being too cold to paint and the fact that I don't want to pull the shell off the motherboard to paint it, it's really grown on me over time.

My previous pack is a constantly in-repair Tainted Love arm mini-pack. While I figured out how to mount the pack, I couldn't come up with a comfortable solution for the thrower. Ended up going with a firm wrist brace to mount it to and mounted a trigger in the palm (think Spider-man webshooter style) and I absolutely love it.
VenomSymbiote liked this
I accidentally installed one of the toggle switches on the thrower upside and didn't notice till after I had mounted all the electronics inside. At first I was kinda upset but now I like it because I flip one up and flip one down.

The other thing I forgot was to paint the flat side of the rail on the bottom of the thrower (the part we mount the V and S hook to) so.its just plan aluminium. But it turned out to be perfect because in watching the film it turns out the prop makers made the same mistake!
VenomSymbiote liked this
i built 3 Packs a the same time. So after 6 Months of building i had everything together, painted, electronics installed etc. So i placed all three packs on the floor to make some photos and videos with the lights on and then i noticed that the cyclotron lights in one pack were "spinning" counter clockwise, the other 2 Clockwise. I cursed at first because i wanted all to be identical (and because the LEDs were glued to the shell and it would be a pain to remove them) But before tearing everything apart, i found out that Venkman's Cyclotorn also spinns CCW, so i left it as it was and defined it as a Venkman pack ;-)
VenomSymbiote liked this
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]