By kahuna900
Well, after waiting a year for the shell and with the release of the Hasbro Pack, I'm officially ending my interest in building a Mack's Factory Pack.

I'm going to try and sell the items I've already purchased. Thought I'd give the members here first shot before eBay. Let me know if you are interesting in any of these items. Would like to sell as a set, but may be persuaded to sell individually.

Pack Wand Other
Also, I'm currently still on the waiting list as #86. If someone is interested in taking my spot, I'm sure we can work something out.
Ghostguy66, ccv66 liked this
By Ghostguy66
kahuna900 wrote: December 16th, 2021, 10:23 am Well, after waiting a year for the shell and with the release of the Hasbro Pack, I'm officially ending my interest in building a Mack's Factory Pack.

I'm going to try and sell the items I've already purchased. Thought I'd give the members here first shot before eBay. Let me know if you are interesting in any of these items. Would like to sell as a set, but may be persuaded to sell individually.

Pack Wand Other
Also, I'm currently still on the waiting list as #86. If someone is interested in taking my spot, I'm sure we can work something out.
I’m in the same spot as you, have the exact same list of parts. I get that there has been shell issues, and material shortages, but I share your frustration. I’m going to give it until the summer, and if things haven’t started moving by then, I may likely be out, too. There is a limit to patience.
kahuna900 liked this
By ccv66
Hard For me to complain after dealing with Anovos. If you ordered the hasbro pack I could see loosing interest in Mack.

1. Mack isn't crowd funding, they're not sitting on people's money for years.
2. You have pictures + an idea of what your getting
3. The stuff that has been shipped is quality.

If you haven't bought a Hasbro pack, I don't think theres that much better options.
kahuna900, hopefully you can sell everything as whole set, if not I might be interested in some pack labels and wand knobs. But I'm in no rush. Best of luck

I'm waiting on the legacy, hopefully I don't get shell shocked when I see the price
By Ghostguy66
Josh Foote wrote: January 12th, 2022, 5:51 am Has anyone received the shell yet?
Nope. Not a peep. A Facebook posting by Arron Mack indicated that they are having employee shortage issues. I’m not expecting to see a shell for quite some time yet.
By gerard55
Josh Foote wrote: January 12th, 2022, 4:48 pm Is he known to be this bad at communicating with his potential customers?
Seems like it, i sent a few emails and no response. Just about everything has been "coming soon" since their site went up. Not sure over a year qualifies as "soon"......maybe for people that live to 250.
By oidoglr
Ghostguy66 wrote: January 12th, 2022, 6:11 am
Josh Foote wrote: January 12th, 2022, 5:51 am Has anyone received the shell yet?
Nope. Not a peep. A Facebook posting by Arron Mack indicated that they are having employee shortage issues. I’m not expecting to see a shell for quite some time yet.
At the wages he advertised, I'm not surprised.
By Ghostguy66
oidoglr wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:50 am
Ghostguy66 wrote: January 12th, 2022, 6:11 am

At the wages he advertised, I'm not surprised.
I sincerely hope they begin picking up the pace soon. It’s been almost 100 days since I got the last part they offered. If we have to wait 3+ months for each new part to come out, this pack will take years to complete.
kahuna900 liked this
By tobycj
You need to bear in mind this isn't being bankrolled by Sony, Arron is funding it all himself, so until he can start getting shells out and some money coming back in he's probably limited in how much more money he can sink into developing and releasing more parts.
Kingpin liked this
By JWils23
Was over browsing the RPF and saw user HotShot (I think that’s Rhett) is making bumpers for Macks factory and meeting with them next week. It’s in his Ecto goggles thread. Might mean parts will be starting to flow.
Jimsy33 liked this
By Ghostguy66
SpiderFan2k3 wrote: January 29th, 2022, 11:57 am Rhett is in Arizona right now, visiting the factory. There may be a new item reveal at HorrorHound Cincinnati at the end of March.
Mack’s Factory item or one of his own projects?
By WhoaFoogles
For the half dozen of us with the glacial patience to continue waiting for new parts, PP120 - Pneumatic Bellows Actuator Switch is available. For an extra $5 you can get an "aged" finish applied, if that's your taste.

I didn't get an email about its availability despite having subscribed to the mailing list, which is rather annoying.
By Ghostguy66
WhoaFoogles wrote: February 18th, 2022, 1:08 pm For the half dozen of us with the glacial patience to continue waiting for new parts, PP120 - Pneumatic Bellows Actuator Switch is available. For an extra $5 you can get an "aged" finish applied, if that's your taste.

I didn't get an email about its availability despite having subscribed to the mailing list, which is rather annoying.
I opted for the unweathered natural bellows. I want to weather it myself so that it more matches the overall look of the entire pack. Plus, I only want idealized pieces anyway, with everything being pristine in the beginning.
kahuna900, WhoaFoogles liked this
By kahuna900
WhoaFoogles wrote: February 18th, 2022, 1:08 pm For the half dozen of us with the glacial patience to continue waiting for new parts, PP120 - Pneumatic Bellows Actuator Switch is available. For an extra $5 you can get an "aged" finish applied, if that's your taste.

Thank you.

I added the Bellows and Legacy Motor Mount to the list in the first post.

Oh, and I guess I'm back on the band wagon as I've decided to continue my quest for a complete Max Factory Pack and Wand.
Ghostguy66, ccv66, WhoaFoogles and 1 others liked this
By ccv66
Its probably going to be there best kit ever, not caring for the snails pace. Everything says coming soon, makes me feel like Inigo Montoya

The bellow looks identical to the gbfans, if it's in stock, Mack is probably a lot faster shipping
By Ghostguy66
ccv66 wrote: February 18th, 2022, 7:07 pm Its probably going to be there best kit ever, not caring for the snails pace. Everything says coming soon, makes me feel like Inigo Montoya

The bellow looks identical to the gbfans, if it's in stock, Mack is probably a lot faster shipping
The slow pace is annoying, but they’ve said it will be picking up. Mack’s shipping is very speedy. I expect to have that bellows fairly quickly.
By SpiderFan2k3
Per his Facebook account, Aaron suffered a severe injury to his left arm a week or so ago. There are no details, but he is back at work in order to get us the absolute best parts as quickly as possible.
By kahuna900
SpiderFan2k3 wrote: February 19th, 2022, 8:24 am Per his Facebook account, Aaron suffered a severe injury to his left arm a week or so ago. There are no details, but he is back at work in order to get us the absolute best parts as quickly as possible.

Well that sucks. Nothing is more important than your personal health. I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.
Q-man wrote: March 13th, 2022, 1:09 pm Legacy shell now listed for 449.00
Feel like both shells are going to be available soon.
I really hope so. I’ve been waiting for the idealized one and really want to start building. I have zero hope I’ll have a completed pack this year, though, at least with Mack’s parts. Better late than never, I suppose.
Q-man liked this
I'm hoping the wait is so they can release a complete kit at once. Save on shipping and my sanity. Not sure I could wait years to be trickle fed parts.

Is anyone else having a wand dilemma?
I have a aluminum wand, but a part of me wants their aluminum kit. Thier legacy wand looks good too
ccv66 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 2:23 pm I'm hoping the wait is so they can release a complete kit at once. Save on shipping and my sanity. Not sure I could wait years to be trickle fed parts.
I think if all of the parts were available all at once more people would be intimidated by the overall cost. It is kind of ideal to be able to bundle a few hundred dollars worth of parts all in one shipment though.
Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

It could have been more accurate (barrel and[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]