By Kingpin
The Ghostbusters Reference Library on Facebook has a pretty decent gallery of photos of the Wrecto-1 props. One note, there's only a handful of photos of the 1961 Cadillac that was used for interior filing as only a handful of photos have been made public of that car.
By Buster1138
Kingpin wrote: February 1st, 2022, 3:55 amThe Ghostbusters Reference Library on Facebook has a pretty decent gallery of photos of the Wrecto-1 props. One note, there's only a handful of photos of the 1961 Cadillac that was used for interior filing as only a handful of photos have been made public of that car.
Anywhere else? I don't want to go through making myself a Facebook account.
By RedSpecial
Buster1138 wrote: February 1st, 2022, 2:35 pm
Kingpin wrote: February 1st, 2022, 3:55 amThe Ghostbusters Reference Library on Facebook has a pretty decent gallery of photos of the Wrecto-1 props. One note, there's only a handful of photos of the 1961 Cadillac that was used for interior filing as only a handful of photos have been made public of that car.
Anywhere else? I don't want to go through making myself a Facebook account.
The Ghostbusters reference library Wrecto reference is also available here :cool:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RbJPxd ... sp=sharing
By sprprops
They just poorly chopped a step into the stock bumper and didn't even attempt to replicate the original step. It's completely wrong and doesn't even put the license plate in the right place. It's almost like they didn't have access to the original car and were looking at a toy or something.
By sprprops
Kingpin wrote:It looks like that flat white bit in front of the door may've dictated the shape of the rear fender, that element was on the original "patina" car that was turned into one of the two props:

That doesn't seem to stop anyone else from making the bumper steps correctly. They just didn't make it the right way.
I visited the Petersen Automotive Museum while in Los Angeles. They have the Afterlife Ecto on display in their movie car section. I’m assuming this is the former 1A. It’s hard to see in these photos, but it appears the ceiling interior is torn and hanging down.
Kingpin liked this
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]