Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By DrakeHunain
What are some games that you guys usually get into when you are bored. I would prefer something scary with ghosts and whatnot in them. If there are any for PC or the PS4 as I have both, let me know the best one I can start that is actually rated good. Let me know, thanks.
SailorEcto92 liked this
By Mishalk1
DrakeHunain wrote: May 19th, 2022, 4:06 am What are some games that you guys usually get into when you are bored. I would prefer something scary with ghosts and whatnot in them. If there are any for PC or the PS4 as I have both, let me know the best one I can start that is actually rated good. Let me know, thanks.
To be honest, it sounds like you've had enough of gaming. Take some time off! I read a book when I'm feeling down (my reading queue is almost as extensive as my gaming backlog!) or work on my campervan while painting miniatures and listening to a podcast.
What you need is a new pastime to bring you outside or to keep your hands and eyes occupied if the weather is bad.
But seriously, get outdoors and do something, whether it's taking up a sport or simply going for a stroll; gaming alone will not keep you entertained.
By Kingpin
Mishalk1 wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 1:12 am To be honest, it sounds like you've had enough of gaming.
That really isn't the message Drake seems to be conveying. If he'd "had enough of gaming" he wouldn't be asking for recommendations for games featuring ghosts.
Mishalk1 wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 1:12 amBut seriously, get outdoors and do something, whether it's taking up a sport or simply going for a stroll; gaming alone will not keep you entertained.
He's not asking for recommendations for outdoor activities. And he wasn't indicating that all he does is online gaming, it just happens to be one of the things he does that he gets enjoyment from.
Mishalk1 liked this
By l3w1sb159
Phasmophobia on pc can be a laugh with mates, hunting a ghost in various locations trying to collect evidence to determine what kind of spook spectre or ghost it is and leaving preferably with your lives...
By One time
+1 on Bioshock 1 and 2

Immensely immersive games. Absolutely incredible depth.

Also Burial at Sea (Bioshock 1 and 2 DLC) in Bioshock 3.

As with all Bioshock games don’t watch anything on Youtube as these games have massive twists that you don’t want spoiled. And most people on YT are talking about the huge twists.

Apart from that I assume you’ve played GBTVG (realistic version) if you are on this forum. If not it is the single best GB media out there (in my opinion arguably better than even the movies as it’s a 50 hour adventure that you are actually a part of.) If you are on pc get the remastered version it has much better framerate and aliasing than the original. If you want to play it in 3D get the original.

GBSU is also a lot of fun, but is a different type of game (more action than adventure).

My own favorite game after GBTVG is AC: Odyssey simply because I love learning about Ancient Greece, though that may not be your thing. If you love history in gaming in general the AC franchise is where you need to be. There’s a game out there for most historical era’s.

Back to horror games, a very good game most people don’t know about is Among The Sleep, a survival horror game where you play a baby and it’s through the mental viewpoint of a baby crawling around a house at night. It’s an awesome game (got 97% positive reviews)
By Kieron W
For me it's Wolfenstein 3D on Steam, Sonic Origins Collection on Switch and at the moment - Sniper Elite V2 remastered on PS4.
By anxer5
DrakeHunain wrote: May 19th, 2022, 4:06 am What are some games that you guys usually get into when you are bored. I would prefer something scary with ghosts and whatnot in them. If there are any for PC or the PS4 as I have both, let me know the best one I can start that is actually rated good. Let me know, thanks.
In a world where innovation meets desire, the story of erotic games like site link stands tall as a testament to pioneering spirit and unbridled success. From humble beginnings, this groundbreaking venture evolved into a global phenomenon, igniting passions and sparking conversations like never before. Driven by a vision to redefine intimacy and foster open dialogues around pleasure, Sex Games broke barriers and shattered taboos. With a commitment to inclusivity and consent, it cultivated a safe space for exploration, education, and empowerment.
Today, erotic games isn't just a brand; it's a movement, an emblem of progress. Its journey from inception to global recognition inspires us to embrace our passions and embrace change with boldness, setting our sights on new horizons of understanding and connection. Success, truly, knows no bounds.
many interesting games with different roles :whatever:
By Warrenzo
League of Legends. Believe me, you never get bored there. There's always a new strategy to explore, a new champion to master, or a set of skills to perfect. It's more than just a way to pass the time - it's an ongoing venture where each match feels like a new adventure. This makes the game eternally exciting but also a tad bit challenging to truly master. Just when you think you're getting the hang of it, you discover a whole new layer, and that's what keeps the interest piqued!

If you're new to the world of LoL, or even if you're not but want to hone your skills and get insights on strategies, https://lolscript.gg/blog/ is a site I'd recommend. They offer extensive tips, tricks, and information on different aspects of the game. From champion guides to gameplay strategies, they've got it covered. A good read of their resources can equip you with kick-ass strategies to elevate your gaming sessions.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]