Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
Hey guys,

I've trying to find a tutorial or something about how people are connecting a Spengler Neutrona Wand to a Spirit Halloween Pack. Not electronics (I see a lot of stuff for that) but in terms of how to connect it thru the hoose.

I don't have a Spirit Proton pack with me, its on it's way, so I'm not sure if it works by defualt, or I need to buy pieces. In that case I would liek to buy all before it arrives to be ready, since I will have a little window to mod it before I bring it with me tot he Afterlife Screening.

Is the Spirit Hoose enough? DO I need to buy a hoose? whats the connector point on the Spirit Pack? How do I connect a hoose to the Spengler alternate cap?

Cheers and Thank you so much in advanced!

EDIT:

Also, Any good and easy way to attach an ALICE frame to the Spirit Pack?
SO if I'm not mistaken.... he just cut thru a bit, and then zip tie it to the wand additional cap?? and that is safe and doesn't fall? It seems like it could disconnect at any moment for the explanation, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something else done in there.

Also what are the reocmendations for the weathering?
Also, I was wondering if someone managed to add Deepth intot he Spirit pack. I saw once someone that cutt a Wood piece and painted in black, but you need some specific tools for that. So I wonder what other alternatives have you guys seen thata llows to get the PP a more acurate depth in a way that doedn't require to have a workshop at home haha.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]