Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By MarlanaOswald
GalmOnes wrote: September 12th, 2453, 6:48 am Sooo I've got a couple questions regarding 3D printers:
-Is it safe to store them for a couple months without using them (after they've been thoroughly cleaned, of course)? Because I know that, for example, airsoft AEGs become pains in the neck when left idle for a while.
-Can high ambient temperatures be an issue?
The thing is that I don't have the space for a printer in my small flat, but I'm planning to get one of these houses in Greece for the holidays, and have a printer there. However, since it'll be for the holidays, I'll be away most of the time, and I'm afraid the temperatures in summer there could be problematic.
The way to shop for 3D printers is by knowledge first followed by a box checking exercise
By herberthaul
KingsKudzu wrote: October 1st, 2442, 7:27 am Chris,

I am a 3D printing engineer by trade. There are a ton of printers in the $500- $700 price range. The main problems are the quality of the machine and the quality and size of the parts you can make.

What would be the average dimensions of the size of part you would like to make, for example Where to Buy Phentermine, what would be the size of the part you would most like to print on this machine?

Are you technically inclined? Are you familiar with DIY electronics or Arduino?

Do you have a workshop space or will the printer be in a living area?

Do you have any experience with CAD?

These will help narrow things down a bit.
To produce high quality 3D printed products, you need to take note of two things: print resolution and print speed
By herberthaul
KingsKudzu wrote: October 1st, 2442, 7:27 am Chris,

I am a 3D printing engineer by trade. There are a ton of printers in the $500- $700 price range. The main problems are the quality of the machine and the quality and size of the parts you can make.

What would be the average dimensions of the size of part you would like to make, for example Phentermine over the Counter, what would be the size of the part you would most like to print on this machine?

Are you technically inclined? Are you familiar with DIY electronics or Arduino?

Do you have a workshop space or will the printer be in a living area?

Do you have any experience with CAD?

These will help narrow things down a bit.
i really like this printer i have in my office but now want it for my home too
By Mishalk1
Bowden tube or Direct Drive FDM printers are available. Direct Drive is my preference. All filaments can be printed with Direct Drive. Bowden tubes must be updated to accommodate higher-temperature filament, and TPU cannot be printed. The Bowden tube, too, seems problematic to me. Unless you really want an Ender, I'd recommend the Artillery Sidewinder X-1 or the Genius. Best wishes.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]