Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By JustAnotherGBFan
Forgive me if this has already been covered, I searched but may have missed it.

In the trailer for Afterlofe, we see the Ecto 1 with the original No Ghost logo, but in the 2nd movie it was changed to the ghost holding out 2 fingers.

So....?
By Kingpin
It's not just the logo, the whole car looks like it did in the first movie.

We don't know yet why within the movie universe, in ours, the reason is because that version of the car and the logo are the most iconic and recognisable.
JustAnotherGBFan liked this
By deadderek
JustAnotherGBFan wrote: November 15th, 2021, 4:28 pm Forgive me if this has already been covered, I searched but may have missed it.

In the trailer for Afterlofe, we see the Ecto 1 with the original No Ghost logo, but in the 2nd movie it was changed to the ghost holding out 2 fingers.

So....?
I was at the premiere in NYC tonight and would be happy to answer for you.

Can't figure out how to do spoiler tags on GBFans mobile website so DM me and I'll happily answer.
By Kingpin
deadderek wrote: November 15th, 2021, 11:56 pm Can't figure out how to do spoiler tags on GBFans mobile website so DM me and I'll happily answer.
Code: Select all
[spoiler]This is a spoiler![/spoiler]
This Post Contains Spoilers
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
JustAnotherGBFan wrote: November 15th, 2021, 4:28 pm Forgive me if this has already been covered, I searched but may have missed it.

So....?
By LouisZeddemore
deadderek wrote: November 16th, 2021, 6:19 am
By JustAnotherGBFan
deadderek wrote: November 15th, 2021, 11:56 pm

I was at the premiere in NYC tonight and would be happy to answer for you.

Can't figure out how to do spoiler tags on GBFans mobile website so DM me and I'll happily answer.
I appreciate it and thanks for not spoiling it, I'll be going Sunday. Glad to know it'll be explained in the movie.
deadderek liked this
By JustAnotherGBFan
deadderek wrote: November 16th, 2021, 6:19 am

So....?
Ah.
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]