Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Hello!

Welcome to the new Ghostbusters 2020 Forum. This is the place to discuss all things GB2020.

Please note, this forum WILL BE FULL OF SPOILERS. If you have a spoiler filled post, please put [SPOILERS] in the title and use the appropriate spoiler tag in the topic in order to prevent accidentally spoiling the movie for those who may have ventured into the forum by accident. (Most important for embedded photos and videos.)

Code: Select all
[spoiler]GB2020 will rock![/spoiler]

This Post Contains Spoilers
Kingpin, robbritton, Davideverona and 3 others liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: August 11th, 2019, 7:38 pm Will all the threads pertaining to Ghostbusters III: Hellbent, Alive Again, etc. be moved to this forum, too, or will they remain in the General section?
Probably unlikely, seeing as the new section is for the new film, rather than the abandoned past projects.
ROBOrob77 wrote: November 20th, 2021, 4:15 pm So, why is the Ghostbuster Afterlife spoiler thread locked? When will it be unlocked?
Thanks
That thread was the Afterlife news thread, which the mod team announced would be locked on the day of the film's general release, and replaced with a new dedicated discussion topic, which can be found here: LINK.

We wanted to give the film discussion a fresh start, free of the baggage of the over 600 pages from the previous topic.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]